* Flights from Thompson to Main Lodge, then on to Caribou Camp and return.
* Meals and accommodations.
* Meat and hide processing.
What's not included?
* Provincial and federal taxes.
* Hunting licenses.
* Fishing license.
ACCOMMODATIONS AT THE CARIBOU CAMP
* 2 temporary cabins with 6 bunks per cabin.
* Each cabin has a potbelly stove to keep you warm.
* One kitchen tent for meals and meetings.
* Our small generator runs a freezer, and a few other appliances. We also use the generator to charge up any battery our guests use for their trip.
* Satellite telephone.
* Camp shower.
* Boats and motors.